wtorek, 28 maja 2013

Choose the best answer

  1. Look at all those dark clouds. It looks like it __________ soon.
    1.   will rain
    2.   will be rain
    3.   is raining
    4.   is going to rain
  2. That bag of groceries looks heavy. I __________ it for you.
    1.   will carry
    2.   am going to carry
    3.   am carrying
    4.   will be carry
  3. My cousin is in town for a few days. __________ him to dinner?
    1.   Must I to invite
    2.   Shall I invite
    3.   I am going to invite
    4.   Will we to invite
  4. PERSON A: My son, who is an engineer, just finished building a new bridge.
    PERSON B: Really? What __________ next?
    1.   does he do
    2.   is he going to do
    3.   must he be doing
    4.   is he do
  5. You must be hungry. I __________ you a sandwich.
    1.   am making
    2.   must to make
    3.   will make
    4.   make
  6. I expect the company president __________ us of his decision at the meeting.
    1.   will be inform
    2.   will inform
    3.   does inform
    4.   will to informing
  7. PERSON A: Your wife phoned while you were teaching your class.
    PERSON B: Thanks for telling me.
    I __________ her back in a few minutes.
    1.   called
    2.   will call
    3.   must to call
    4.   am calling
  8. Look. That driver is going the wrong way! He __________ an accident.
    1.   is causing
    2.   is going to cause
    3.   is going to be causing
    4.   will cause
  9. PERSON A: Do you have any plans for the weekend?
    PERSON B: Yes, I __________ the sun deck.
    1.   paint
    2.   will paint
    3.   am painting
    4.   must painting
  10. PERSON A: I was going to make a sandwich, but we're out of bread.
    PERSON B: No problem. I __________ to the store and buy a couple of loaves.
    1.   will go
    2.   am going to go
    3.   am go
    4.   am going

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz